Effective Date: January 20, 2024
We may collect personal information in various ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
Use of Information
The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and services
- To send periodic emails regarding our services or other information
- To respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- To process transactions and manage client relationships
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Adibe Law Group
Terms and Conditions can be found here
This document was last updated on January 20, 2024.